Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

SENSELESSNESS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

 

A long ago funny poem that brings to mind what happens to us when we become senselessly in love. It feels mighty nice to be in cloud nine, and believe it or not…it happens still though we’re not so young as we were. This poem I’d like to share with you have been with me since high school…and I had copied in my organizer which I have to dig out from my long ago stack of notebooks and things. Hope you enjoy it as I did again this morning when I read it after decades of being kept.

All Because You Kissed Me Goodnight
~by Sandy Rirstan

I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
Said my pajamas and put on my prayers.
Then turned off the bed and crawled in the light,
All because you kissed me goodnight.

Next morning I woke and scrambled my shoes,
Polished my eggs and toasted the news.
I couldn’t tell my left from my right,
All because you kissed me goodnight.

That evening at last, I felt normal again,
So I picked up my mother and called the phone,
I spoke to the puppy and threw dad a bone.
Even at midnight the sun was still bright,
All because you kissed me goodnight.

1 comments:

Prince Hotak said...

Hi its me aziz hotak. I following some what your all blogs and hope you will also follow my single and one site: http://www.masoodownload.com

ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff