Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

WEDDING CAKES

Monday, November 23, 2009

 


Last time I had to buy cake is when my daughter celebrated her birthday, and there’s this theme we are supposed to follow ~ The Princess theme. And she requested Cinderella so I had to go from one Cake shop to another looking for the right one. It is mind boggling enough…but how more on a wedding cake?!

I definitely need more than a week in choosing. From the design to the taste, since I love “almost” every variety there is. Yeah, I love cakes! And just this morning, I was visited by this new blogger friend and upon browsing through, there she have wedding cakes!

And all you married ladies out there, I’m sure you will agree with me when I say that it is one of those important things to look into in a wedding. Am I right? Why so for you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i agree that the wedding cakes play an important role in every wedding. The fomar, height, color, they all add up to making a beautiful impresion when the cake is on display.

ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff