THANK YOU jenny for this very first tag in my newest blog on the block.
I love doing this sort of tagging because it gives you the reason to find out WHO’S WHO…baring yourself in a way of letting others know your preferences or some simple but entertaining notable you. Hope you spend a little time knowing me…and letting others know you as well. Tag me along, okay?
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8am, as I usually do. I think it’s the so-called “body clock” doing it’s toll.
2. How do you like your steak? Rare. Joke! I want it well-done. Can’t risk having microorganisms crawling down my esophagus, haha.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Honestly, it’s eons ago. Pearl Harbour if I’m not mistaken…then opted for dvd’s.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends. Really funny lot! I especially love Joey there...but all others are so hilarious as well.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Im thinking of migrating in Canada, NZ or probably US. Any advice?
6. What did you have for breakfast? Ham sandwich and hot chocolate. Last minute enjoyment of the cold breeze coz I’m sure pretty soon it’s gonna be iced coffee and juices ones again.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Nothing better than the Filipino Dishes…but for a change at time, Italian is a nice choice.
8. What foods do you dislike? Do I have any? Hahaha. Maybe it’s the smelly Durian that I really cannot enjoy.
9. Favorite place to eat? No place like home…but dining out is also something to look forward to. Italiannis is one of the favorites.
10. Favorite dressing? It actually depends on the meals it goes with...but there's this Greek Salad I love, Shakey's have it. Try it sometime.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? In my dreams that’s gonna be a MB convertible =)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy but chic…and any that suits me and where I’m going to be.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Canada and Paris
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full? well, i like it full to the rim, if you may.
15. Where would you want to retire? Wherever my family is.
16. Favorite time of day? Breaking dawn. I feel so blessed whenever I see the opening of the sky, and out came the sun.
17. Where were you born? Manila, Philippines
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Swimming. Billiards if Efren Reyes is playing and Boxing if the world champion Manny Paquiao is in the ring.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? None, I hope…
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? =)YOU?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I love reading everybody’s response actually.
22. Bird watcher? Not much. More with fish in my tank.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning when I work, night when I go out on gimmicks.
24. Do you have any pets? My li’l girl, haha. Cichlids in my fish tank.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I’m almost done with my addiction to facebook farmtown, hahaha.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, which I somehow accomplished when I did lectures as a cardiac dietitian.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Having picnic at Luneta with my family, so simple yet heart warming.
29. Are you married? Nope, thank God! Hehehe.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yeah.
31. Been in a car accident? Nope.
32. Any pet peeves? As far as I know...I am not anybody's complaint. Is that the question? hehe. If the other way around, I'm not the type to tell-tale=)
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? MOZZARELLA CHEESE and everything else=)
34. Favorite Flower? Budding White rose
35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry and everything else again…
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Fast-food…uhm…Shakeys and Mc Donalds.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I passed it on one take, thank you very much.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Lemme check, ohh a blogger friend MARLY=)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Im trying not to use my credit card!!!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Prayer
41. Like your job? You bet.
42. Broccoli? Yummy…nutritious…but expensive here in our country=(
43. What was your favorite vacation? Childhood summer vacations in my gran’s province, Batangas. The whole clan goes together…it’s really so nice having everyone from the city go provincial. Everyone’s so excited. I miss doing that.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The whole fam, my brother’s birthday just this September.
45. What are you listening to right now? My chattering li’l girl and her Mario Brother game in her MP5.
46. What is your favorite color? Black and white, Pink and purple.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None…the most I can go is the washable-in-2-weeks Henna.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Dunno yet…
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 22:11 Manila time...pretty long quiz but fun!
50. Coffee drinker? Used to be, laying low on it. I don't want my teeth turning yellow.
WELL PEOPLE...get to know me as you do your answering. DOUBLE PURPOSE aside from making me really happy, increasing you friends and moving traffic. I hereby tag you:
alvin ayamaos bailey bubble celestialrocks dews ellen emie hans imelda goingdutch healthtips hitsANDmrs kenyons liz marcy mhars jean propperlerheadmom ruby russ shabi tessa twentysomethingmomma yub-filipina