Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

FALL IN LOVE WITH MY COUSIN ANGELO ORTIZ

Friday, September 11, 2009

 



I wish I could share with you more of my cousin Angelo's magic...to make you fall inlove more with the soothing sounds of his music. I am yet trying to figure out what amongst his original compositions will I use as a background to this blog...but for now shares with you his rendition of this theme song from the 80's movie Ice Castle that I loved so much...LOOKING THROUGH THE EYES OF LOVE, then sang by Melissa Manchester.

2 comments:

ruby said...

nice song pala... hehehe

PropellerHeadMom said...

Very nice! I love that song and the movie! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff