Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LOVER'S CAN NEVER BE FRIENDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

 

WRONG! You can! I can, in fact I did!

TIME is the essence. You can’t hurry the process, because healing and moving on takes time. You can look back at your past as a learning endeavor. You can both reminisce and mess about it. Can even lightly recount the positive and negative outcomes of previous reactions, approach, behavior or feelings. This can be another advantageous sport to life’s tribulation.

But with this comes open-mindedness, sensibility,… even humor to fate. And believe me, it’s rewarding! The friendship that will come of it is something to treasure. Because you’ve been more than friends with them before, and you both know each other more than any common friend does. You’ve been through rough times…and being friends now meant you survived it!

2 comments:

S-H-Y said...

very inspiring words :P..

Mharms said...

I do not think I can be friends with my ex-bf's :) I will just remember their cheating :)

i am glad you liked my flip flops. they're so adorable, aren't they? i bought them at Old Navy.

Mharms
of
Mhar's Display
Bright Bundles
Workplace On the Web
Food Sense
A Blogger's Tech Notes
Any Day Shop
Emotionally Entertaining

ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff