Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

DO YOU BELIEVE IN HEALTHY FIGHTS?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

 

Within my dating years, I have heard, not just a dozen times, that it is normal to have disagreements in a relationship. In fact whenever my relationship with a boyfriend ends, it never passes without an advice from friends to have healthy fights. That maybe we separated because we're too placid. That it is healthy in a relationship to have "healthy fights".

Up until now I don't believe that! Do you?

Maybe it's my belief that people get along with their similarities. Maybe I still think that talking things through right away is the solution and there is no need for fights, raised voices or flying objects included. That there could be spice in a relationship other than tension, clash, friction, argument, squabble....

Or am I right? Maybe it is proper to have those healthy fights? Maybe that is still the reason why I am single??? What do you think?

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff ss_blog_claim=2eeb27c2ba931e8d75e5d68d600737ff